How does home monitoring work in Columbia?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Columbia home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly watching your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the main touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents connected directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain family members are safe. It’s even more vital when something happens when you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Columbia home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components go through this vital, networked command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to talk right to your monitoring staff
- You can call for assistance with any type of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Columbia security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a completely connected Columbia smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, call (573) 641-8250 or submit the form on this page to begin.