After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Columbia home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly watching your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the main touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents connected directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.