How does a doorbell camera work in Columbia?
Online shopping and daily shipments have become commonplace for countless homeowners. You appreciate the convenience of having goods left at your door, but there is a drawback. Those packages sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy is a real problem, but you are able to take action against it by ordering a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are great tools to combat package theft, but they provide so much more.
Take a moment to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll come to be an integral aspect of your smart home.
Advantages of a Columbia video doorbell
Available in wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of sophisticated features, and the technology keeps advancing. You can now implement detection zones, speak to people on your porch, and obtain real-time notifications whenever a package is delivered.
The easiest way to understand how a Columbia video doorbell camera works is to look at the many benefits it can provide. Consider these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You aren’t able to find this on all models, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in deterring theft with alerts that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let prowlers know that you are watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that includes the faces of visitors at your entry and packages on the surface below. Options with superior 180-degree field of vision give you a complete perspective.
- Vivid images at any hour: What’s the benefit of getting a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and challenging to see? The best models will include exceptional HDR resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You are able to receive instant alerts from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and packages.
- Speak with the visitor at your door: Is someone waiting at your door? Reciprocal audio lets you find out what they want. You might even take advantage of this handy feature to deter people lurking around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will help you cut down on false alarms triggered by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the chance to see current and saved video directly from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you are able to access them right from your phone, regardless of your location. They’ll notify you when a visitor arrives, provide visuals of what’s going on, and even allow you to speak with the person at your door. These devices have become game-changers in terms of protection and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Columbia smart home
Defend your home against package theft and see what’s occurring outside your front door at all times with a Columbia doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models offer all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Call
(573) 641-8250 today to begin customizing your smart home.